Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mathematical realm


Welcome to math online tutor,
mathematical realm, when I say that 2+3 = 5, I am not
saying that any particular 2 and 3 items are the same as any
particular 5 items. I am saying, in an abbreviated form, that whenever
I put together 2 of something and 3 more of them, I will have 5 in
all. Also, I am not somehow "combining" a "2" and a "3" to make
something new that is identical to "5";

I am performing an operation
on two numbers that is the abstract representation of putting together
two sets of things, in order to determine the number of things in the
combined set. math help If you prefer, you can say I am simply stating a
relation among the numbers 2, 3, and 5.
I hope the above explanation was useful, let me take you through free math tutoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment